As we wrap up the summer, take time to catch up on some of the goofy business things that may be nagging at you day-to-day. #Energydrains
If you're ready to recharge your battery and kick-start your success, this list will help.
These small tasks can make your life less stressful and easier to manage day-to-day. You may even develop a new habit.
1. Clean up your contact lists and database.
2. Sort through your Favorites and Bookmarks. Categorize them and delete the ones that are no longer relevant.
3. Go paperless when possible. Shred or toss old papers you don’t need.
4. Read the magazines you’ve been saving for the past three months.
5. Get rid of the magazines you’ve been saving for the past three months.
6. Contact someone you admire and ask to interview them for a post or video....