You can already order a pumpkin spice latte at your favorite coffee shop and go apple picking at your local orchard. Labor Day weekend in the U.S. simply seals the deal—the unofficial start of fall is here.
Almost right on cue, National Read a Book Day is Sunday, September 6. What better way to relax and de-stress this time of year than by curling up with a good book?
Whether you’re soaking up the last days of summer or jumping right into fall, you’ll want to add one of these books to your reading list.
Here are a few...and click here to see the entire list:
As we wrap up the summer, take time to catch up on some of the goofy business things that may be nagging at you day-to-day. #Energydrains
If you're ready to recharge your battery and kick-start your success, this list will help.
These small tasks can make your life less stressful and easier to manage day-to-day. You may even develop a new habit.
1. Clean up your contact lists and database.
2. Sort through your Favorites and Bookmarks. Categorize them and delete the ones that are no longer relevant.
3. Go paperless when possible. Shred or toss old papers you don’t need.
4. Read the magazines you’ve been saving for the past three months.
5. Get rid of the magazines you’ve been saving for the past three months.
6. Contact someone you admire and ask to interview them for a post or video....